Click Here to Register
Click Here to View Your Points
The privilege customer program of Rathimeena travels is a reward program for those regular customers whose continued support and patronage keeps us running and growning our business.
The program rewards regular customers with points that can be redeemed while purchasing tickets on our services.
The privilege customers are chosen by us based on the frequency with which you travel with us. Privilege customers will be provided a privilege card from our end and reward points accumulate on this card every time you travel with us. These reward points can be redeemed when you have enough points to pay for ticket that you purchase from us.
Terms and conditions
- The privilege card needs to be renewed every year on our website rathimeena.co.in
- The card is issued only to specified customers who we select based on the frequency of travel. The card cannot be transfered to any other person.
- The privilege customer card is the property of Rathimeena travels and needs to be returned to it on request. The card is issued free of cost for the first time. A payment of Rs.200 needs to be made for replacement cards against loss or damage.
- Reward points can be used only towards full payment of tickets. Points cannot be used to offset the price of a ticket partially.
- Reward points will accrue on the date of journey that the privilege customer undertakes. Points will have a validity period of 6 months before which they need to be redeemed. Points will lapse on a rotation basis once the validity period is exceeded.
- Reward points will accrue only if the privilege card holder is part of the travelling group. This will be verified on the date of journey.
- The privilege customer card is not a credit/debit/cach card.
- Rewards points can only be used for booking tickets. The points accrued cannot be cashed
- No refund in cash will be made if a ticket booked using reward points is cancelled. However the customer will be credited points after deducting the cancellation charge.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change and can be viewed on this page. The program can be withdrawn at the discretion of the management without notice.